BEST QA MANUAL TESTING TRAINING WITH LIVE PROJECTS
AND HANDS ON EXPERIENCE ON AGILE+ JIRA+API
How this course is structured:
In this session, The Trainer will overview :
- Jobs and duties of QA and Team individuals: This area would present you about the general picture of QA and its group in detail.
- Distinctive Methods of building up a product: In this segment you would learn diverse ways and strategies to build up a product.
- Presentation of a task: In this segment, you would be Introduced with a venture that we would chip away at all through this training.
- JIRA Installation: You would find out about JIRA Software, its utilization in Agile systems.
- Necessities Analysis: We will investigate prerequisites and dissect them.
- You will have the capacity to perceive how Agile functions progressively and how client stories are made.
- Archives : You would have the capacity to download and get the continuous Test-plan and Test case reports.
- Continuous Testing: In this area, you would have the capacity to perceive how to perform constant testing and approach amid testing.
- Imperfection Management: This area gives diagram about deformity distinguishing proof, imperfection logging and deformity following in detail. We likewise give subtleties on the most proficient method to utilize a well known open source deformity the board apparatus JIRA.
- Diverse Types of Testing: This area would give you review about various types of testing an analyzer can do.
- Situations and Release process: This area gives overview about various conditions and release process.
- Most Popular Interview Questions and Sample Resumes : In this segment you will see most normal inquiries questions and few example continues that assistance you amid meetings or in applying an occupation.
AUTOMATION TESTING QA
SELENIUM – JAVA+LIVE PROJECT
Complete understanding of basic to expert Java concepts with practical implementation
Expertise on Selenium WebDriver basics + advance concepts
Automate tests using Selenium WebDriver and Java
Can automation any realtime application and also can design framework from scratch.
This Training includes Selenium WebDriver Basics and Advanced, Java Concepts, TestNG Framework, Automation Framework Design
Java Basics: Variables, If-Then-Else, For loop, While loop, Arrays, Classes, Inheritance, Objects, Constructors, Methods, Working with Excel file and database .Collection API, OOPS, Properties file etc
Selenium WebDriver Basics: Commonly used methods and locator types, Id, Name, Class Name, Link Text, Partial Link Text, Xpath, Css Selector Ajax Handling, Multi window handling, Actions class, Implicit wait, Explicit wait.
After completing you will be to write automated tests using selenium and java
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Expert
- Language Java,Selenium,QA
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes
- Introduction and overview of Software Testing Life Cycle
- QA Basics
- Roles and responsibilities of QA
- Team roles and responsibilities
- Agile v/s Waterfall
- Requirement analysis +project introduction
- Agile methodology
- Test cases + Jira
- Test plans
- Different Type of testing
- Functional, Live UI, Store Navigation etc
- API testing
- Defects + Defects Life cycle
- Release Process
- Interview Q&A and Sample resumes
- Selenium Basics
- Working with Selenium IDE
- JAVA Basics
- Loops ,Strings and conditional Handlings
- File Handling in JAVA
- Access Modifiers
- Type Casting
- Selenium Webdriver
- Action Class
- Webdriver advance
- Exceptional Handling
- Reporting options
- End to End automation
- Setup API Testing
- End to End API Automation
- Interview Q&A and Sample resumes.